How to Make Cheesecake From Scratch￼
Welcome to our guide on how to make the ultimate creamy and delicious cheesecake from scratch!
Classic Cheesecake Recipe
This classic recipe is easy to follow and requires no water bath, resulting in a smooth, rich, and oh-so-tempting dessert. We’ve included all the tips and tricks you need to know to achieve the perfect texture and flavor, as well as a homemade graham cracker crust for the perfect base. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a cheesecake novice, this recipe is sure to impress. And if you want to take your cheesecake to the next level, be sure to check out our wide selection of flavor oils and extracts to add your own unique twist to this classic treat. Happy baking!
This classic cheesecake recipe is simple, delicious, and requires no water bath. The texture is smooth, rich, and creamy, served over a crisp homemade graham cracker crust. Follow these tips and instructions for the perfect cheesecake every time.
Get ready to wow your taste buds with the most heavenly cheesecake you’ve ever tasted! This simple and classic recipe is guaranteed to deliver a creamy, rich, and utterly mouthwatering dessert that will have everyone begging for seconds. And the best part? No water bath required! Just follow our easy steps for a perfectly smooth and crack-free cheesecake every time.
But don’t stop there! Take your cheesecake to the next level by exploring our amazing selection of flavor oils and extracts. Whether you’re a fan of fruity, floral, or spicy flavors, we’ve got something for everyone. Imagine a tangy raspberry cheesecake, a tropical mango cheesecake, or a spicy habanero cheesecake. The possibilities are endless, and the results will be absolutely divine. So don’t wait, start baking and indulge in the most heavenly cheesecake experience of your life!
To achieve the creamiest and most delicious cheesecake, it’s essential to use ingredients at room temperature! This will help prevent any lumps and ensure that all your ingredients blend together seamlessly. Make sure to bring your cream cheese to room temperature before starting, and be sure to bring all other ingredients to room temperature as well for the best results. Trust us, it’s worth the extra effort for a perfectly smooth and creamy cheesecake!
To ensure a smooth and creamy cheesecake with no cracks, it’s important to be gentle with your eggs. Over-beating can ruin the texture and cause cracks, so be sure to lightly scramble each egg before adding it to the batter. Mix on a low speed and stir just until combined, pausing after each addition to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. By taking it easy on the eggs, you’ll be well on your way to a perfectly delicious cheesecake!
- 2 1/2 pounds (1.1 kg) cream cheese, at room temperature (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar (about 7 ounces or 0.4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup (180 g) sour cream, at room temperature (about 6 ounces or 0.4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour (about 1.5 ounces or 0.1 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature, lightly scrambled
- 1 teaspoons all natural lemon flavor
- 1 teaspoons all natural Lime Flavor
- 1 teaspoons Raspberry Flavor
- 1 teaspoons Coconut Flavor
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups (150 g) graham cracker crumbs (about 5 ounces or 0.3 pounds)
- 6 tablespoons (85 g) unsalted butter, melted (about 2.5 ounces or 0.2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar (about 0.9 ounces or 0.1 pounds)
Instructions for the cheesecake recipe, starting from step 1:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Line the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the sour cream, flour, vanilla, and salt, beating until well combined. With the mixer on low speed, add the eggs one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition.
- If using any flavor options, add them to the filling mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the filling over the prepared crust. Tap the pan gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake the cheesecake for 60-70 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set around the edges but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside with the door closed for 60 minutes. This will help prevent the cheesecake from cracking as it cools.
- After 60 minutes, remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow it to cool for 10 minutes on top of the stove. Then, run a knife around the inside of the springform pan to loosen the crust from the sides.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely at room temperature before chilling in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once chilled, slice and serve the cheesecake. You can top it with whipped cream, fresh fruit, or your favorite cheesecake toppings. Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe for the creamiest and most delicious cheesecake of your life! From the rich and smooth filling to the crisp and crunchy crust, this classic dessert is sure to become a new favorite. With our tips and tricks for the perfect cheesecake, you’ll be able to impress your friends and family with this indulgent treat time and time again.
And don’t forget to add some of our amazing flavors to your cheesecake to take it to the next level! Our wide range of oil and water-soluble flavors will add a burst of deliciousness to your cheesecake, whether you’re looking for a classic taste like vanilla or something more exotic like passion fruit. So why wait? Start baking the best cheesecake of your life today and enjoy every last creamy bite!
If you’d like to purchase our Cheesecake Flavor Concentrate to take this recipe to the next level, grab yours here!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1200IU | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 0.9mg